The PCA is the official organisation representing the interests of ALL our parliamentary candidates. Whether you plan to stand for Westminster, the European Parliament, the Scottish Parliament, the Welsh Assembly or the London Assembly, the PCA will provide you with the training, the information and the support that you need. For an annual subscription of £30 (if paid by Cheque) or £25 if paid by Standing Order, members of the PCA receive the following benefits:
- Training and skills development
- Briefings with party policy advisers
- Mentoring for new candidates
- Meetings with the Party Leader
- Regular issues of Parliamentary Campaigner
- Campaign briefings during elections
- Social events at the Party Conference
- An annual reception at the House of Commons
Membership of the PCA is open to all approved and those applying for approval to stand as candidates for the Westminster Parliament, European Parliament, Scottish Parliament, Welsh Assembly and London Authority. The PCA also welcomes Liberal Democrat Party members who support the aims of the PCA.
You can register for a Membership by downloading and submitting a Registration and Standing Order Form. You must be an existing member fo the Liberal Democrats Party.